Leadership & Management
ILM Level 4 award/Certificate in Leadership and Management
This Level 3 Certificate in The Principles of Leadership and Management course gives YOU the knowledge and skills to embark on your career. Fully funded by the Government, you can invest in yourself and get a new qualification, and it won’t cost you a penny!
This Programme Provides You With An Industry Recognised Qualification
Delivery in the West Midlands
Discover A Different Approach To Leadership & Management
Our course provides first-class training in a friendly environment.
Benefits for individuals
- Consolidate your management skills and experience.
- Build knowledge of specialist business areas such as finance and marketing.
- Develop the capabilities and personal awareness you need to be a leader.
- Accredit your experience with nationally recognised qualifications.
Benefits for employers
- Middle managers with an advanced understanding of their role and function in your organisation.
- Managers who can assess and improve their own leadership styles and behaviours.
- Flexible choice of units – customise these qualifications to close skills gaps in your organisation.
Increase your employability with these relevant skills and knowledge and put yourself ahead of the competition in the workplace.
Each unit in this qualification focuses on a specific set of skills and knowledge in six broad areas – working with people, managing yourself and personal skills, providing direction, facilitating innovation and change, achieving results, and using resources. Employers can work with learners to find the units that best fit individual and organisational requirements.
It includes 6 x 1 day workshops 09:30 till 3:30 (1 day every 2/3 weeks depends on the employers needs).
Our courses offer both online and 1-1 tutorial support.
The Course Covers The Following Topics
Level 4 Award -5 credits
- Motivating people in the workplace
- Solving problems and making an effective decision – these are the regulated units that gain enough credits to gain the Level 4 award
Below are the non-regulated units.
- Understanding Leadership
- Developing yourself and others
- Understanding training and coaching in the workplace
- Understanding the communication process in the workplace
Call, email or send us an enquiry using the form below and we'll get back to you as soon as possible
I did my SIA course in Bolton and got the badge. Absolutely brilliant course and fantastic tutors.
Suit 3B, Acresfield House,
Exchange Street, Bolton,