SIA Door Supervision Course
If you’re thinking about a career in the Security Industry, our SIA Door Supervision Course can give your career a boost. This course is delivered by some of the industry’s best trainers and in a friendly environment. On completion of the course you can apply for your SIA licence which allows you to legally work in the Security industry.
This Programme Provides You With A SIA Door Supervision Licence
Oriel Chambers | Water Street | Liverpool | L2 8TD
Manchester Methodist Church | Basement Room | Oldham Street | M1 1JQ
Blackpool Enterprise Centre | 291-305 Lytham Rd | Blackpool | FY4 1EW
8 Adelphi Street | Preston | PR1 7BE
19 St Andrews Court | Bolton | BL1 1LD
I did my SIA course in Bolton and got the badge. Absolutely brilliant course and fantastic tutors.
Discover A Different Approach To Security Training
Our course provides first-class training in a friendly environment.
- Easily accessible locations
- Relaxed settings – this is not like school
- Interactive training that will keep you engaged
- Help with applying for your SIA licence
- Guaranteed interviews with employers local to you
- Plus we pay for your SIA licence! (worth £190)
During the training you will achieve the following qualifications:
- Level 2 Award for door supervisors in the private security industry
- Level 1 Award in customer service
- Level 1 Certificate in Employability
- Level 3 award in emergency first aid at work
This accredited qualification is a requirement for anyone who is looking to obtain a licence from the Security Industry Authority (SIA) to work as a Door Supervisor. This qualification is delivered over 6 days and includes some information to read before the course that will be explained during the induction.
The training covers the four units that are required to get your SIA licence:
Working as a Door Supervisor
Working in the Private Security Industry
Award in Customer Service
When working in security dealing with customers is a vital part of the job. This qualification is tailored to the security industry and is nationally recognised. It will give you a good level of knowledge and understanding of customer service. This will be useful in a variety of job roles and we are seeing more and more employers asking for these skills.
This unit includes:
- How to deliver good customer service
- Different communication methods
- How to provide good customer service in line with organisational procedures
- How to effectively deal with customer queries, problems and complaints
Certificate in Employability
Level 3 First Aid Training
This qualification has recently become a mandatory part of the application for an SIA licence so you will need it before you complete the door supervisor training. We are huge fans of any level of first aid training!
This is delivered over one day and it gives you the skills and understanding in:
- Basic first aid
- How you assess an incident
- CPR and use of an AED
- Providing first aid to a casualty who is choking
To find out more fill in the form below and we’ll give you a call to discuss or to book you onto one of our courses:
Suit 3B, Acresfield House,
Exchange Street, Bolton,