Level 2 Spectator Safety Gateway
This free, ONLINE accredited qualification is aimed at those learners who wish to begin working as a steward at live spectator events. These spectator events may include music festivals, rock and pop concerts, sporting events, parades or carnivals etc.
This Programme Provides You With A Industry Recognised Qualifications
One Victoria Square | Birmingham | West Midlands | B1 1BD
Discover A Different Approach To Training For A Role In The Security Industry
Our course provides first-class training in a friendly environment.
It provides learners with the knowledge they require to effectively prepare for events, control entry and exit of customers, identify and deal with crowd problems and respond to emergencies.
You will receive:
- Level 2 Certificate in Spectator Safety
- Level 3 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work
You Will Cover
- Prepare for spectator events
- Control the entry, exit and movement of people at spectator events
- Monitor spectators and deal with crowd problems
- Deal with accidents and emergencies
- Managing conflict
- Supporting the work of the team and organisation
To Qualify For This Course You Will Need To
- Be a resident of the West Midlands area
- Have turned 19 before 31st August 2020
- Be unemployed, in receipt of benefits or earning less than £18,135 per year
How Will The Course Run?
The training for the qualification is mainly online. Although 1 day of the course will be in a classroom environment. This will be in a central and easily accessible location.
After completing the course, learners will be assessed whilst working in a stewarding environment. We can provide a placement for this assessment.
The course will be completed within 12 days, which is made up of online live sessions, self-study, 1 day 1st aid in class, plus 2 assessed shifts in the workplace.
Call, email or send us an enquiry using the form below and we'll get back to you as soon as possible
I did my SIA course in Bolton and got the badge. Absolutely brilliant course and fantastic tutors.
Suit 3B, Acresfield House,
Exchange Street, Bolton,